Flat Kingdom (2016, Fat Panda & Games Starter)
Flat Kingdom is filled with fun platforming action, puzzles and some Metroidvania elements. It also features a unique combat system! Instead of directly attacking your foes, you’ll have to touch them while transformed in the correct shape to beat them! Kinda like a rock-paper-scissor game. Every shape in Flat Kingdom beats the opposite, so sharp triangles can defeat the soft circles, heavy squares beat the fragile triangles and squishy circles can triumph over the slow squares. Both enemies and puzzles can be beaten using the correct shape and strategy, so you’ll have to observe them and come up with the best solution. You can also learn new abilities along the way that will help you solve even more puzzles, beat enemies faster and reach new areas that were inaccessible to you before!
- Design and develop social media strategies and promotions.
- Carry on press relations (events, sites and streamers / youtubers).
- Planify and design press releases.
- Coordinate with the audiovisual production / graphic design team to craft the best marketing assets the promotion of the game.
Nihilumbra (2014, BeautiFun Games)
- Design and develop social media strategies and promotions (Facebook, Twitter and Google+).
- Writing blog posts about the studio projects, team members inteviews and news on the indie scene .
- Press relations (online – sites and youtubers / event showcasing at Gamelab 2014 and SBGames 2013).
- Planify and design press releases (Mailchimp, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign).
- Coordinate promotions with the press, youtubers and fans.
Story and references:
ScourgeBringer (2020, Flying Oak Studios / Dear Villagers)
ScourgeBringer aims to channel the mystery and rawness of an early rogue-platformer, with fluid control, aerial combat, pixel graphics and a punchy soundtrack. The story follows hero Kyhra, who is sent away to uncover the secrets of an Eldritch monolith which is threatening to destroy her world. Armed with her trusty combat drone, she must shoot and slash her way through the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon, wherein gigantic bosses, ancient machines, strange ghosts and untold secrets from previous explorers await. There is no backtracking, as the game structure follows a procedural combination of pre-built challenge rooms, not unlike the Binding of Isaac.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste”
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets