Horizon Chase Turbo is a homage to classic 16-bit racers that defined a generation of high-speed and frenetic arcade fun like Out Run and Top Gear. The game is conceived to ignite an instant blast of nostalgia with catchy contemporary music composed by the legendary Barry Leitch (who also created the soundtracks for the Top Gear, Lotus, and Rush series), while also offering split-screen multiplayer and mixing retro low-poly aesthetics with modern gameplay.
- Thrilling arcade racing game, inspired by Outrun, Top Gear, Lotus Turbo Challenge, and others
- Amazing old-style split-screen multiplayer up to 4 players
- Music by Barry Leitch, Sound Designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others
- 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 109 tracks, 32 Unlockable Cars, and 12 Upgrades
- 4 Game Modes: World Tour, Playground, Tournament, and Endurance
- Challenge your friends in the Ghost Mode and in the Leaderboards
- New on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch: Playground mode, a brand new car, custom paint jobs, and 6 exclusive car skins on each platform.
- Design and develop social media strategies and promotions.
- Carry on press relations campaigns with press and influencers, both digital and at events.
- Planify and design press releases.
- Coordinate with the producer, Marketing and Commercial directors to shape the best marketing strategy for the game.