Manifold Garden (2019, William Chyr Studios)
Manifold Garden, by William Chyr Studios, is a game that re-imagines physics and space. Witness infinity in first-person, and master its rules to solve physics-defying puzzles. Cultivate a garden to open new paths forward, where an eternal expanse awaits.
- An expansive and visually striking world filled with mind-bending puzzles.
- Manipulate gravity to gain new perspectives and walk on any visible surface.
- Experience space in new ways as you explore infinitely repeating Escher-esque architecture.
PR work for US based William Chyr Studios, focused in Latin America, Spain and Portugal. They launched Manifold Garden, their first game on the Epic Game Store and Apple Arcade. Soon will be also released for PlayStation 4 and Steam.
Attended several national (Gamepolis Malaga 2014) and international events (Gamescom Europe 2014) where I introduced the game to relevant developers, press and youtubers.
More than 60 press coverage pieces in Spanish and Portuguese speaking territories in the first month after launch.
More than 90 press coverage pieces in the first 3 months of campaign.
News about the project can be found in this link: https://manifold.garden/news/
Wonderbox (2021, AQUIRIS)
Awarded Brazilian independent studio AQUIRIS is proud to announce its newest title, Wonderbox: The Adventure Maker, is out on Apple Arcade. Creating and exploring are the essence of Wonderbox, an action-adventure game set in beautiful dioramas. Players will discover this ever-expanding universe with their friends and family, where they can make and share their own adventures.
- The Adventures: Accept the call, and your journey is set: to have fun! Prepare yourself to face a path full of challenges, enemies, puzzles, and platforms. Every time you open the game, a new road of trials stands between you and the heart of adventure. Only the brave will succeed.
- The Creator Mode: Playing an adventure is cool, but what would it be like creating your own? You have all you need: Blocks, Characters, and Items. They come with premade behaviors and allow you to create an entire adventure using the same tools and content we use ourselves as developers. See how blocks magically combine into stunning structures. Your finger is all you need to build environments, give life to characters, hide treasures, place enemies, and design combats. Take a chance! Publish your adventure, share it with friends and players around the world. Such creativity might even be featured in the Wonderbox gallery.
- The Boxes: These are the core of the game: the carefully-crafted spaces where the adventure flows. Visuals are colorful and often breathtaking. Don’t get too cozy, though, because a quiet sunset box might lead to one with nightfall or sandstorm. From box to box, there is a deep chain of interconnected environments to explore. Each one is unique, like a masterly grown bonsai: small in shape, immense in meaning.
- The Heroes: Choose the hero you want to be. Customize your character with a vast diversity of possibilities. Earn more as you play and upgrade your collection. Assemble the coolest, the bravest, or even the weirdest hero for your quest. Travel through the boxes, talk to the villagers, cross the portals, beat the enemies, and avoid the hazards. Playing this game is all about exploring, fighting, jumping, and solving.
- The Challenge: Some boxes are amazing. Others are a maze. Sometimes you need coins to buy the sword to beat the goblin to get the key to open the door to finally escape. A treasure might be hidden under, above, in front of or behind a simple tree. Discover! Rotate the camera to explore each corner of the diorama. And beware: the challenges are limitless, just like the adventures.
- The Party Mode: Expandable fun! Up to 4 players can form a party and play any adventure together. Call your tribe and cross the threshold. Even a dark dungeon gets brighter when you’re surrounded by well-equipped family and friends.
- The Soundtrack: Be amused by the chords of Eric Chevalier, the composer of Rayman 2: The Great Escape. Each note of the soundtrack is there for a reason: to build the perfect atmosphere not only to play a game, but to play a hero.
Digital PR work for Brazil based developer and publisher AQUIRIS focusing on all regions, particularly in the Western markets. Platforms: Apple Arcade.
Influencer Outreach (organic)
Securing interviews with journalists
Road 96 (2021, DigixArt)
Hitchhike your way to freedom in this crazy procedurally generated road trip made by renowned indie creators.
- Summer 1996, Today is the day! You hit the road. Adventure. Freedom. Escape. Run. Flee the Regime. Try to survive.
- On this risky road trip to the border, you’ll meet incredible characters, and discover their intertwined stories and secrets in an ever-evolving adventure.
- But every mile opens up a choice to make. Your decisions will change your adventure, change the people you meet, maybe even change the world.
- There are thousands of roads across the authoritarian nation of Petria.
- Which one will you take? Road 96 is a crazy, beautiful road-trip. The discovery of exciting places, and unusual people on your own personal journey to freedom. An ever-evolving story-driven adventure inspired by Tarantino, The Coen Brothers, and Bong Joon-ho.
- Made by the award-winning creators of Valiant Hearts and Memories Retold. Moments of action, exploration, contemplative melancholy, human encounters and wacky situations. Set against a backdrop of authoritarian rule and oppression. A stunning visual style, a soundtrack filled with 90s hits, and thousands routes through the game combine so each player can create their own unique stories on Road 96.
‘Road 96’ is a procedural narrative adventure where you must escape a country on the brink of collapse and reach the border, thousands of miles away in the mountains. As you travel the back roads of the country during the hot summer of ‘96, you will come across the nation’s troubled citizens. Every decision you make will impact the entire journey to the border, which will be unique for every player on each procedurally generated playthrough.
“For our third game we wanted to recapture the road movie atmosphere in a video game, a genre that I’m particularly fond of. Our main focus was to recreate the experience of random human encounters, and design an emotional journey that would be both special and fits everyone’s tastes. After a lot of prototyping, we managed to build a narrative system that is really promising and powerful.” Yoan Fanise, DigixArt creative director
‘Road 96’ is a homage to road trip movies and series, the films of Tarantino, the Coen Brothers and is filled with ‘90s flavour. You will travel multiple times to discover the games’ secrets and reveal the true personalities of this nation’s inhabitants, their unique storylines, hidden connections and maybe change the country through the decisions you make.
You play as a broken teenager, trying to get freedom and safety past the country border. As you get closer and the summer passes, the plot intensifies, presenting deep moral dilemmas, dark and intense moments, lots of encounters, places, means of travels and crucial choices that might change your initial goal.
Digital PR work for France based developer and publisher DigixArt focusing on all countries of Latin America. Platforms: Steam and Nintendo Switch
Influencer Outreach (organic)
Securing interviews with journalists