The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] (TFL Studios, Steam and Nintendo Switch, 2020)
3-person team TFL Studios (USA) is proud to announce that their cinematic platformer The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] is out on Nintendo Switch in the European and American eShops. The title sends the player on a powerful journey packed with dangers and challenges through fast-paced melee action, calibrated ranged attacks, and/or cautious stealth approaches. Immerse yourself or speedrun through levels featuring random events, encounters, traps, riddles and exploration, in a semi-procedural world designed for replayability. Each world features a unique atmosphere, written through different personal and second hand experiences, re-applied to fit a post A.I. fallout world set several hundred years in the future.
- Go through the adventure alone or with a friend in local co-op mode
- Play over 20 levels across 5 unique worlds
- Boss fights at the end of each world, plus 2 final Bosses
- Use up to 10 different weapons found in different worlds
- Unlock up to 10 different items to gain different abilities
- Find 30 missing fragments to get back home
- Repeat the dream for as many times as you can before officially dying
- Unlock extra episode “Lost Tales” and learn of a brave sacrifice.
- Unlock secret PvP Versus Mode in Dojo and Death Arena
Work: Digital PR work. Production of the accolades trailer.
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch and Steam.
- Client: TFL Studios (USA).
- Regions: Western markets.