Flat Kingdom (2016, Fat Panda & Games Starter)
Flat Kingdom is filled with fun platforming action, puzzles and some Metroidvania elements. It also features a unique combat system! Instead of directly attacking your foes, you’ll have to touch them while transformed in the correct shape to beat them! Kinda like a rock-paper-scissor game. Every shape in Flat Kingdom beats the opposite, so sharp triangles can defeat the soft circles, heavy squares beat the fragile triangles and squishy circles can triumph over the slow squares. Both enemies and puzzles can be beaten using the correct shape and strategy, so you’ll have to observe them and come up with the best solution. You can also learn new abilities along the way that will help you solve even more puzzles, beat enemies faster and reach new areas that were inaccessible to you before!
- Design and develop social media strategies and promotions.
- Carry on press relations (events, sites and streamers / youtubers).
- Planify and design press releases.
- Coordinate with the audiovisual production / graphic design team to craft the best marketing assets the promotion of the game.
Vigil: The Longest Night (Glass Heart Games, Nintendo Switch, Steam, 2020)
Taiwan-based studio, Glass Heart Games, is very thrilled to announce their debut game, Vigil: The Longest Night. Vigil: The Longest Night blends the intricate action of 2D side-scrolling with subtle cosmic, and outright body, horror. In a world without sunlight, Leila, a member of the Vigil, returns to her hometown in search of a lost sister and becomes lost in a world of unimaginable terror as she uncovers the secrets of the town and source of evil that plagues the countryside.
Vigil: The Longest Night highlights a detailed art style inspired by paintings from the medieval period and influenced by the art of Chinese Paper Cutting. Vigil: The Longest Night takes inspiration from classics like Castlevania and modern marvels like Salt & Sanctuary and Bloodborne. Glass Heart hopes that Leila’s tale will catch player’s attention with its precise and technical combat as well as a rich and strong narrative — a unique tale of eldritch horror that combines Lovecraftian prose and Taiwanese culture.
- Experiment with 4 types of weapons — sword, heavy weapons, twin daggers, and bow — along with many mystical variations to be discovered.
- Use dozens of unique items to help, heal, and harm.
- Level up a complex skill tree to help you create the ultimate warrior of light.
- Battle variety of brutal enemies and the bizarre bosses from the depths of your nightmares.
- Unravel the multiple endings and uncover the secrets that lurk in the darkness.
- Become infected with the sinister mood evoked by dank caves, abandoned villages, and haunted forests.
- Listen to the atmospheric music by the talented Jouni Valjakka of popular Finish band Whispered.
Work: Digital PR and influencers outreach.
- Platforms: Steam and Nintendo Switch.
- Client: Developed by Glass Heart Games (Taiwan). Published by Another Indie (China)
- Regions: Brazil and Portugal.