Nihilumbra (2014, BeautiFun Games)
- Design and develop social media strategies and promotions (Facebook, Twitter and Google+).
- Writing blog posts about the studio projects, team members inteviews and news on the indie scene .
- Press relations (online – sites and youtubers / event showcasing at Gamelab 2014 and SBGames 2013).
- Planify and design press releases (Mailchimp, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign).
- Coordinate promotions with the press, youtubers and fans.
Story and references:
Flat Kingdom (2016, Fat Panda & Games Starter)
Flat Kingdom is filled with fun platforming action, puzzles and some Metroidvania elements. It also features a unique combat system! Instead of directly attacking your foes, you’ll have to touch them while transformed in the correct shape to beat them! Kinda like a rock-paper-scissor game. Every shape in Flat Kingdom beats the opposite, so sharp triangles can defeat the soft circles, heavy squares beat the fragile triangles and squishy circles can triumph over the slow squares. Both enemies and puzzles can be beaten using the correct shape and strategy, so you’ll have to observe them and come up with the best solution. You can also learn new abilities along the way that will help you solve even more puzzles, beat enemies faster and reach new areas that were inaccessible to you before!
- Design and develop social media strategies and promotions.
- Carry on press relations (events, sites and streamers / youtubers).
- Planify and design press releases.
- Coordinate with the audiovisual production / graphic design team to craft the best marketing assets the promotion of the game.
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] (TFL Studios, Steam and Nintendo Switch, 2020)
3-person team TFL Studios (USA) is proud to announce that their cinematic platformer The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] is out on Nintendo Switch in the European and American eShops. The title sends the player on a powerful journey packed with dangers and challenges through fast-paced melee action, calibrated ranged attacks, and/or cautious stealth approaches. Immerse yourself or speedrun through levels featuring random events, encounters, traps, riddles and exploration, in a semi-procedural world designed for replayability. Each world features a unique atmosphere, written through different personal and second hand experiences, re-applied to fit a post A.I. fallout world set several hundred years in the future.
- Go through the adventure alone or with a friend in local co-op mode
- Play over 20 levels across 5 unique worlds
- Boss fights at the end of each world, plus 2 final Bosses
- Use up to 10 different weapons found in different worlds
- Unlock up to 10 different items to gain different abilities
- Find 30 missing fragments to get back home
- Repeat the dream for as many times as you can before officially dying
- Unlock extra episode “Lost Tales” and learn of a brave sacrifice.
- Unlock secret PvP Versus Mode in Dojo and Death Arena
Work: Digital PR work. Production of the accolades trailer.
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch and Steam.
- Client: TFL Studios (USA).
- Regions: Western markets.
Vigil: The Longest Night (Glass Heart Games, Nintendo Switch, Steam, 2020)
Taiwan-based studio, Glass Heart Games, is very thrilled to announce their debut game, Vigil: The Longest Night. Vigil: The Longest Night blends the intricate action of 2D side-scrolling with subtle cosmic, and outright body, horror. In a world without sunlight, Leila, a member of the Vigil, returns to her hometown in search of a lost sister and becomes lost in a world of unimaginable terror as she uncovers the secrets of the town and source of evil that plagues the countryside.
Vigil: The Longest Night highlights a detailed art style inspired by paintings from the medieval period and influenced by the art of Chinese Paper Cutting. Vigil: The Longest Night takes inspiration from classics like Castlevania and modern marvels like Salt & Sanctuary and Bloodborne. Glass Heart hopes that Leila’s tale will catch player’s attention with its precise and technical combat as well as a rich and strong narrative — a unique tale of eldritch horror that combines Lovecraftian prose and Taiwanese culture.
- Experiment with 4 types of weapons — sword, heavy weapons, twin daggers, and bow — along with many mystical variations to be discovered.
- Use dozens of unique items to help, heal, and harm.
- Level up a complex skill tree to help you create the ultimate warrior of light.
- Battle variety of brutal enemies and the bizarre bosses from the depths of your nightmares.
- Unravel the multiple endings and uncover the secrets that lurk in the darkness.
- Become infected with the sinister mood evoked by dank caves, abandoned villages, and haunted forests.
- Listen to the atmospheric music by the talented Jouni Valjakka of popular Finish band Whispered.
Work: Digital PR and influencers outreach.
- Platforms: Steam and Nintendo Switch.
- Client: Developed by Glass Heart Games (Taiwan). Published by Another Indie (China)
- Regions: Brazil and Portugal.
ScourgeBringer (2020, Flying Oak Studios / Dear Villagers)
ScourgeBringer aims to channel the mystery and rawness of an early rogue-platformer, with fluid control, aerial combat, pixel graphics and a punchy soundtrack. The story follows hero Kyhra, who is sent away to uncover the secrets of an Eldritch monolith which is threatening to destroy her world. Armed with her trusty combat drone, she must shoot and slash her way through the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon, wherein gigantic bosses, ancient machines, strange ghosts and untold secrets from previous explorers await. There is no backtracking, as the game structure follows a procedural combination of pre-built challenge rooms, not unlike the Binding of Isaac.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste”
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets