Nihilumbra (2014, BeautiFun Games)
- Design and develop social media strategies and promotions (Facebook, Twitter and Google+).
- Writing blog posts about the studio projects, team members inteviews and news on the indie scene .
- Press relations (online – sites and youtubers / event showcasing at Gamelab 2014 and SBGames 2013).
- Planify and design press releases (Mailchimp, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign).
- Coordinate promotions with the press, youtubers and fans.
Story and references:
Manifold Garden (2019, William Chyr Studios)
Manifold Garden, by William Chyr Studios, is a game that re-imagines physics and space. Witness infinity in first-person, and master its rules to solve physics-defying puzzles. Cultivate a garden to open new paths forward, where an eternal expanse awaits.
- An expansive and visually striking world filled with mind-bending puzzles.
- Manipulate gravity to gain new perspectives and walk on any visible surface.
- Experience space in new ways as you explore infinitely repeating Escher-esque architecture.
PR work for US based William Chyr Studios, focused in Latin America, Spain and Portugal. They launched Manifold Garden, their first game on the Epic Game Store and Apple Arcade. Soon will be also released for PlayStation 4 and Steam.
Attended several national (Gamepolis Malaga 2014) and international events (Gamescom Europe 2014) where I introduced the game to relevant developers, press and youtubers.
More than 60 press coverage pieces in Spanish and Portuguese speaking territories in the first month after launch.
More than 90 press coverage pieces in the first 3 months of campaign.
News about the project can be found in this link: https://manifold.garden/news/