Heroes of Hammerwatch – Ultimate Edition (Crackshell, PlayStation 4, XBOX One, Nintendo Switch, 2020)
Heroes of Hammerwatch, sequel to the 2013 acclaimed indie classic Hammerwatch, is set in the same universe and expands upon it in every way. Be prepared to encounter endless hordes of enemies, ferocious bosses, traps, puzzles, secrets and lots of loot, as you battle your way through procedurally generated dungeons to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire. PC players have very much enjoyed the game, with more than 300.000 copies sold and 87% average user score, out of more than 3500 Steam reviews.
In this rogue-lite with a lot of persistent progression you will start each run in Outlook, a town which you can upgrade to grant your heroes with various enhancements that will further help you in your quest. The heroes themselves will also remain persistent; you can even bring your own heroes to your friends’ game!
- Procedurally generated levels bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Online Co-Op: Have up to 3 friends to join the dungeon crawling madness.
- Town upgrades: Revamp 10 different buildings to grant your heroes with various enhancements.
- 9 different classes: Each one with unique stats, abilities and play styles.
- Over 100 unique items of various rarities.
- Includes all 3 DLCs: Witch Hunter, Pyramid of Prophecy and Moon Temple. With many additional skills, items, areas to explore, 2 new game modes, 2 new classes and much more!
- New Game+: Get ready for a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!
Work: Digital PR and influencers work.
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Client: Developed by Crackshell (Sweden). Ported and published by BlitWorks (Spain)
- Regions: Western markets.
ScourgeBringer (2020, Flying Oak Studios / Dear Villagers)
ScourgeBringer aims to channel the mystery and rawness of an early rogue-platformer, with fluid control, aerial combat, pixel graphics and a punchy soundtrack. The story follows hero Kyhra, who is sent away to uncover the secrets of an Eldritch monolith which is threatening to destroy her world. Armed with her trusty combat drone, she must shoot and slash her way through the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon, wherein gigantic bosses, ancient machines, strange ghosts and untold secrets from previous explorers await. There is no backtracking, as the game structure follows a procedural combination of pre-built challenge rooms, not unlike the Binding of Isaac.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste”
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets