The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] (TFL Studios, Steam and Nintendo Switch, 2020)
3-person team TFL Studios (USA) is proud to announce that their cinematic platformer The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] is out on Nintendo Switch in the European and American eShops. The title sends the player on a powerful journey packed with dangers and challenges through fast-paced melee action, calibrated ranged attacks, and/or cautious stealth approaches. Immerse yourself or speedrun through levels featuring random events, encounters, traps, riddles and exploration, in a semi-procedural world designed for replayability. Each world features a unique atmosphere, written through different personal and second hand experiences, re-applied to fit a post A.I. fallout world set several hundred years in the future.
- Go through the adventure alone or with a friend in local co-op mode
- Play over 20 levels across 5 unique worlds
- Boss fights at the end of each world, plus 2 final Bosses
- Use up to 10 different weapons found in different worlds
- Unlock up to 10 different items to gain different abilities
- Find 30 missing fragments to get back home
- Repeat the dream for as many times as you can before officially dying
- Unlock extra episode “Lost Tales” and learn of a brave sacrifice.
- Unlock secret PvP Versus Mode in Dojo and Death Arena
Work: Digital PR work. Production of the accolades trailer.
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch and Steam.
- Client: TFL Studios (USA).
- Regions: Western markets.
Vigil: The Longest Night (Glass Heart Games, Nintendo Switch, Steam, 2020)
Taiwan-based studio, Glass Heart Games, is very thrilled to announce their debut game, Vigil: The Longest Night. Vigil: The Longest Night blends the intricate action of 2D side-scrolling with subtle cosmic, and outright body, horror. In a world without sunlight, Leila, a member of the Vigil, returns to her hometown in search of a lost sister and becomes lost in a world of unimaginable terror as she uncovers the secrets of the town and source of evil that plagues the countryside.
Vigil: The Longest Night highlights a detailed art style inspired by paintings from the medieval period and influenced by the art of Chinese Paper Cutting. Vigil: The Longest Night takes inspiration from classics like Castlevania and modern marvels like Salt & Sanctuary and Bloodborne. Glass Heart hopes that Leila’s tale will catch player’s attention with its precise and technical combat as well as a rich and strong narrative — a unique tale of eldritch horror that combines Lovecraftian prose and Taiwanese culture.
- Experiment with 4 types of weapons — sword, heavy weapons, twin daggers, and bow — along with many mystical variations to be discovered.
- Use dozens of unique items to help, heal, and harm.
- Level up a complex skill tree to help you create the ultimate warrior of light.
- Battle variety of brutal enemies and the bizarre bosses from the depths of your nightmares.
- Unravel the multiple endings and uncover the secrets that lurk in the darkness.
- Become infected with the sinister mood evoked by dank caves, abandoned villages, and haunted forests.
- Listen to the atmospheric music by the talented Jouni Valjakka of popular Finish band Whispered.
Work: Digital PR and influencers outreach.
- Platforms: Steam and Nintendo Switch.
- Client: Developed by Glass Heart Games (Taiwan). Published by Another Indie (China)
- Regions: Brazil and Portugal.