Heroes of Hammerwatch, sequel to the 2013 acclaimed indie classic Hammerwatch, is set in the same universe and expands upon it in every way. Be prepared to encounter endless hordes of enemies, ferocious bosses, traps, puzzles, secrets and lots of loot, as you battle your way through procedurally generated dungeons to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire. PC players have very much enjoyed the game, with more than 300.000 copies sold and 87% average user score, out of more than 3500 Steam reviews.
In this rogue-lite with a lot of persistent progression you will start each run in Outlook, a town which you can upgrade to grant your heroes with various enhancements that will further help you in your quest. The heroes themselves will also remain persistent; you can even bring your own heroes to your friends’ game!
- Procedurally generated levels bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Online Co-Op: Have up to 3 friends to join the dungeon crawling madness.
- Town upgrades: Revamp 10 different buildings to grant your heroes with various enhancements.
- 9 different classes: Each one with unique stats, abilities and play styles.
- Over 100 unique items of various rarities.
- Includes all 3 DLCs: Witch Hunter, Pyramid of Prophecy and Moon Temple. With many additional skills, items, areas to explore, 2 new game modes, 2 new classes and much more!
- New Game+: Get ready for a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!
Work: Digital PR and influencers work.
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Client: Developed by Crackshell (Sweden). Ported and published by BlitWorks (Spain)
- Regions: Western markets.